- 1 41520 Vacancy up Police Constable 2018 Latest News
- 1.1 14 January 2018 notification Portal :
- 1.2 Appointment Process –
41520 Vacancy up Police Constable 2018 Latest News
14 January 2018 notification Portal :
41520 Vacancy up Police Constable 2018 Latest News:- UTTER PRADESH Police Constable, UP government have issued a notification for the recruitment of 41520 Constable, Male and Female posts on their website. Interested candidates can submit their application online by visiting the official website.The application process will start from January 14 2018. The last date for submission of online application is February 2 2018 . Candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination, physical fitness test, physical standard test and medical examination.
Eligibility for application to the post of the up police Constable : –
Academic qualification of the candidate: – Passed through the intermediate (10 + 2) passed or approved by the any board exam in any recognized board of india.
Physiological criteria of the students male :-
- For males and backward classes of Unreserved (General) category – Minimum 168 centimeters.
- For men of extremely backward classes – minimum is 168 centimeters.
- Minimum 168 centimeters for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Castes men.
CHEAST :- (only for men)
- Unreserved (general) class), for the backward class and extremely backward classes – Flatless – 79 centimeters (minimum) Flowers – 84 centimeters (minimum) After flowering it will be mandatory to have a gap of at least 5 centimeters in Cheast.
- For the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Castes Men – Flatless – 77 centimeters (minimum) Flowers – 82 cms (minimum) After flowering it will be mandatory to have a gap of at least 5 centimeters in cheast).
Physiological criteria of the students female :-
- For female and backward classes of Unreserved (General) category – Minimum 152 centimeters.
- For female of extremely backward classes – minimum is 147 centimeters.
- Minimum 147 centimeters for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Castes men.
Weight for female:
All female Student is maximum Weight is 40 kg.
Age of the students (on 01.06.2017): –
- The minimum age for the category of men is 18 years and the maximum age is 22 years.
- The minimum age for the category of women is 18 years and the maximum age is 25 years.
- all candidate 01/07/2017 is between on 18 year old.
Appointment Process –
(A) First stage – ‘Written Examination’ – After scrutiny of application letters, applications will be scrutinized and for the candidates who will be found correct, a written examination will be done for them. Examination Committee will have intermediate (10 + 2) or equivalent level of written examination and will be of type of destination. Written examination will be of 300 marks. – Written exan will be type of objective. and in this exam will asking the topic general knowledge, general hindi, numerical, and mental ebility, mental aptitude, logical ability related question asking in this exam. and if condidate will doing the wrong answer of any question in this condition negative marking .
On the basis of written examination, the candidates will be compulsorily admitted in the eligibility test / measurement and successful in this and no shortage will be admissible in the minimum prescribed criteria for physical qualification.
(B) STAGE TWO – Scrutiny of documents and physical standard testing high school and intermediate marksheet and other certificate if available . income certificate caste certificate original residence.
Physical efficiency test
For all categories of men – (4.8 km) [maximum 25 minutes]
For all categories of women –( 2.4 km) [Maximum 14 in 5 minutes].
Number of vacancies is 41520 (Forty Thousand Five hundred Ten )
Online application process: – The process for filling up the online application form for selection of the post of cop has started. To apply online, read in detail on http://prpb.gov.in/ website.
41510 Vacancy Bihar police Constable 2018 online form all information
apply for online on date 22/01/2018